On our recent trip to Kelowna, BC we were fortunate enough to book a room at the Comfort Suites Kelowna. It was our first time staying at a Comfort Suites, so we were really looking forward to the experience. The reviews I read online were AMAZING, and their social media presence is very active; always responding to their guests and making suggestions of what to check out in their beautiful city via their Facebook and Twitter profiles.
Like I mentioned in the previous post about our trip to Kelowna, Carla and her team at the Comfort Suites really made us feel welcomed and at home. They took the time to learn our names, suggested places we should visit and eat, and even gave our little Luna a present. The welcome basket in our room was full of treats like chocolates, fresh Okanagan cherries and two tickets for wine tastings at Sandhill winery.
The suites are contemporary, and the layout is spacious. All of the rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.
- Free HOT breakfast: Probably the best hotel breakfast I’ve ever had. Comfort Suites Kelowna provides a large variety of breakfast foods; you can choose from your typical “continental breakfast” (cereal, breads, yogurt, and fruits) options, hot eggs, hot meats and make your own waffles.
- Pool/Slide: One of our favorite things about the Comfort Suites Kelowna is the 40-foot indoor waterslide, fun for all ages. The landing pool is the perfect size for lounging and playing games. You can also soak in the hot tub!
- Pet Friendly: The Pet Friendly rooms can accommodate up to two pets. Rooms are conveniently located on the ground floor to allow easy access to outside. Your furry friend will also receive a specialty gift bag complete with treats, waste bags, a guide to the local dog parks, and more. We are definitely tempted to take our little Bobi on the next trip.
- Contemporary Rooms: The suites are spacious. Besides the bed(s) t
- here is a sitting area with an ergonomic couch and coffee table, and a desk with computer chair for business clients. Each room has in-room coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators and individual climate controls. The beds/pillows are very comfortable. Oh, wired and wireless internet!
- Convenience: Located near shopping/restaurants, world-class wineries, great golf courses, on and off leash parks, and of course, the beautiful downtown and Okanagan Lake beaches.
It’s no wonder that the Comfort Suites Kelowna has won the Choice Hotels Gold Awards three consecutive years. If you’re headed to Kelowna, I highly recommend staying at the Comfort Suites Kelowna, their customer service, housekeeping and product quality exceeds standards. You’ll feel right at home.