- Experiencing it with my husband.
- Seeing/Chillin with a couple of old friends again.
- Meeting some of my online friends, offline for THE FIRST TIME!
- Meeting new people and making real relationships!
- Events/Parties: AH-MAY-ZING. The McDonald’s Yacht Party/After-Party was off the chain. Target and Tide parties were so much fun too! The Coca-Cola Adelante Movement was beautiful. Clorox Sueña sin Limites was awesome too!
- La Comida/The Food: The breakfast and luncheons were DELICIOUS!
- La Playa/The Beach: Having Miami Beach a few steps away from the conference was brilliant. We snuck away in the evening and enjoyed listening to the waves crashing.
- The exhibition area: We really enjoyed ourselves in the exhibition area were the sponsors strut their latest products and gave out some swag. Oh,we also had so much fun at the photo booths. A couple of my favorite booths were: VisitOrlando, P&G, Coca-Cola, RadioShack Lounge and the Target Lounge because they were those most interactive!
- Networking, networking, NETWORKING.
To be honest, our first day at Hispanicize13 felt like “the first day of school.” You know that feeling: eager to see your friends, excited to make new friends and a little nervous about the unexpected/unknown. Our friend Babushka was kind enough to teach Hispanicize101 on our first day! So the rest of the days were smooth sailing.
Some of my favorite memories from Hispanicize13: